Might and magic vi with preorder?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Might & Magic X: Legacy
  3. Might and magic vi with preorder?

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
4 years ago#1
Anyone got this? Just curious how it will work if you get it through steam; is it part of the mmx download? Is it even included yet?
OvO
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778

User Info: CGoblins

CGoblins
4 years ago#2
I got it a long time ago on Gog.com. NO idea how to answer your question though. :( Sorry.
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
4 years ago#3
I looked further, apparently it'll be given as a gift on steam with purchase, according to the site... Probably just not available yet... I think I'll wait until its confirmed to download for people...
OvO
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
4 years ago#4
Its already on my Steam. As soon as I got MMX, MMVI apeared on my Steam list.

Quite small too, less than 700 MB. :)

Gonna test it to see if the compatibility is ok, if there is any unofficial patch support, etc, and post here.
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
4 years ago#5
Ok, the MM6 that came with MM10 is actually a nice version. Works on my Windows 7 64 bits, has all the soundtrack converted to MP3 and it IS compatible with Grayface's patch.

The only thing I didn't like that much is that the musics have a 2 seconds silence before starting (specially noticeable when the intro ends and the main menu comes up. The music should play imediatelly, but it plays 2 seconds later), but it doesn't hurt the game in any way. :)
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)

User Info: lostn

lostn
4 years ago#6
I bought the M&M bundle on GoG. MM6 has not aged well visually. I found it unplayable. I can play MM4 and MM5 just fine. Those games have aged much better. MM6 looks worse than an indie downloadable title.

Yes I think MM4 has better graphics than MM6. Not sure if I would have said that at the time MM6 released though.

Also, I dislike the change from 6 character party to 4. 6 was much more strategic and deep.
  1. Boards
  2. Might & Magic X: Legacy
  3. Might and magic vi with preorder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived