Promotional Card Code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Reflear

Reflear
4 years ago#1
Hello, i have one code for the ps3 promotional card.
Someone want to trade with one promotional card for the xbox360?

Send me a pm.

(sorry for bad english)

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
4 years ago#2
You don't need to trade. You can go on the site and basically make up a code for the platform you want or use the code for the platforms card you want. I'm wondering if there's a way to get all promos based upon making up the code.
GT: Nuke2099

Reflear
4 years ago#3
nuke2099 posted...
You don't need to trade. You can go on the site and basically make up a code for the platform you want or use the code for the platforms card you want. I'm wondering if there's a way to get all promos based upon making up the code.

but i need to insert the xbox360 online profile to get the code

User Info: dragonman72963

dragonman72963
4 years ago#4
Being a collector, I'm interested in this too. Is there a generic set of templates I can print, because I had to write in my 360 code with pen, as the template I printed left the code section blank?
I realize that I am by far not a perfect person, but I will no longer tolerate the incompetence of others.

Reflear
4 years ago#5
dragonman72963 posted...
Being a collector, I'm interested in this too. Is there a generic set of templates I can print, because I had to write in my 360 code with pen, as the template I printed left the code section blank?

i have printe my voucher with the code in it.. anyway I've traded my code witha friend

dragonman72963
4 years ago#6
Ballocks. Well, I'll continue to scour the internet for an alterable form. I'm sure I'm not the only compulsive collector in the world. I appreciate it, though, guys.
I realize that I am by far not a perfect person, but I will no longer tolerate the incompetence of others.

User Info: VeinInjctdPain

VeinInjctdPain
4 years ago#7
you dont need to "Trade" codes. most stores just rip up the paper with the codes on them. I have used the same code at 4 different stores that I frequent quite often for various magic events. All you essentially have to do is print out your code, print out someone elses 360 code, and print out a steam code and you can take all 3 to every store in your area. I ended up with 12 Oozes by the time I was done.
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan

dragonman72963
4 years ago#8
I'm not wanting to be 12 card greedy, lol. I just want one of each pack. A friend of mine has the Android version, so I now have the Xbox360 promo pack and the Android/PC/Steam pack. All I want now is the PS3 one.

I don't want to cheat other people out of theirs, just have one of each promo card for my collection. Any idea how I can get my hands on a PS3 version of the form?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived