Can I reset my card unlocks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TroyBladeJr

TroyBladeJr
4 years ago#1
I have entered all of the promo codes. They all worked for the original 10 decks.

All of my Expansion decks are stuck at 38/40.

It's not just a display issue - there are 2 cards still locked for each new deck.

The cards are the 1st and 8th promo unlock.

I have tried various things such as deleting the game and moving my save file off the disk but no matter what I do in this regard, the card unlocks are always the same.

Obviously I've tried re-entering the promo codes.

Incidentally, I used by free deck key for owning 2013 on the Elf deck and it still has the same issue.

Nothing seems to be working so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have all of my unlocks reset? I think I would rather have to re-unlock 560 cards 1 by 1 than have to play without the 1st and 8th promo in each deck.

User Info: Jetblackmoon

Jetblackmoon
4 years ago#2
I had a similar issue to this. Made a topic about it not too long ago.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/708479-magic-duels-of-the-planeswalkers-2014/67289407

If you've tried re-entering all 10 promo codes and you've had no luck... Not sure what to tell you. Have you tried just deleting the Expansion and re-downloading it?
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!

TroyBladeJr
4 years ago#3
Hmm. Maybe I lied and stopped trying promo cards after 6 or 7 of them, thinking that the 1st and 8th were the only relevant ones.

I will try all of them again since it worked for you.

Thanks for the suggestions.

TroyBladeJr
4 years ago#4
After several further attempts at entering promo codes, quitting and restarting the game and quitting XBox Live before the try that worked, I now have all my promo cards for the Expansion decks.

Thanks for making me persevere.

User Info: Jetblackmoon

Jetblackmoon
4 years ago#5
Glad you got it to work. I know it would have bugged me if I was locked out of some of the promo codes permanently.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived