Is the best farm level The Amazon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disney DuckTales Remastered
  3. Is the best farm level The Amazon?

User Info: Neo_Rizer

Neo_Rizer
4 years ago#1
Just wondering if anyone found a good method for a money / diamond farming spot.

I beat the game on Easy and Hard but I don't think an Extreme mode play through would net me enough coin to finish off the gallery.

I just did the Amazon on New Game+ and came out with just over 5 million on Hard Mode (extra treasure).

Any one found a more effective level for farming? I know Trans and Himalayas are out of the question because they don't have the $1M extra treasure.
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
4 years ago#2
Neo_Rizer posted...
Just wondering if anyone found a good method for a money / diamond farming spot.

I beat the game on Easy and Hard but I don't think an Extreme mode play through would net me enough coin to finish off the gallery.

I just did the Amazon on New Game+ and came out with just over 5 million on Hard Mode (extra treasure).

Any one found a more effective level for farming? I know Trans and Himalayas are out of the question because they don't have the $1M extra treasure.

Extreme gives the most money. Besides, if you want all Trophies, then you need to finish Extreme Mode.

I had 1 x Easy, 1 x Hard, 1x Extreme and 1x semi-hard run to buy everything.
My Blog:
http://shinwesker.wordpress.com/

User Info: FF_Fiend

FF_Fiend
4 years ago#3
Neo_Rizer posted...

Thought extra treasures are worth 100k. If they were worth a mil, you could buy everything in a couple runs. I'd think the mines for the speediest grinding, because of the extra treasure on hard, and because it's such a comparitively quick level. Amazon takes forever next to mines.

But is it just me, or is the mines boss a pit of a pain? Only because it's almost impossible to not take damage from those rolling ball dudes. They jump way too sporadically, I nearly always get hit.
Playing: Injustice Gods Among Us (PS3); Injustice Gods Among us (Wii U)
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg
  1. Boards
  2. Disney DuckTales Remastered
  3. Is the best farm level The Amazon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived