Extend Coin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sulfurmeth

sulfurmeth
4 years ago#1
I was wondering if your able to farm these like you can with parts?

User Info: gaom45

gaom45
4 years ago#2
You can redo maps for Extend coins. You also get a very tiny amount for certain dialog during the map. Example: Having Amuro attack Char and initiating their conversation will net you 5 coins the first time. If you redo the map and have them talk again it is 1 coin. (This is aside from the map completion bonus coins)

User Info: joekage

joekage
4 years ago#3
Go for short maps like the Zoids Genesis and chose ''no upgrade''. You can finish the map in 1 turn and get 70 EC at a time.

User Info: nick9977

nick9977
4 years ago#4
What Zoid genesis stage? I am pretty sure It not even out yet.

User Info: hakennanbu

hakennanbu
4 years ago#5
Don't be so crazy over detail, you know there's only one zoids stage in part 1.
Stand up and dance graciously oh soldier subjected to thy Fate
Equip yourself with a thousand arms and fly with excellence!

User Info: gaom45

gaom45
4 years ago#6
Are you actually low on Extend coins? I have more than enough just from grinding for regular money and getting some extra levels for people that fell behind the main group.

User Info: sulfurmeth

sulfurmeth
4 years ago#7
It's not that I'm low on them or anything it's that I just wanted to make sure the game didn't depend on you spending real life money to get them. That's one reason I waited to buy the game before now.

User Info: JL Lee

JL Lee
4 years ago#8
Don't worry. So far there isn't any shop item that allows you to purchase EC using real money.

That said, you can purchase items to double the EC you gain in 5/10/15 missions.
Currently playing: SRW OE (PSP), Gundam Breaker (PS3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived