No Japanese voice still?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. No Japanese voice still?

User Info: Flippyman

Flippyman
3 years ago#1
Is there a download for the Japanese voices yet? Anyone knows?
Abuuuur

User Info: BloodyAura

BloodyAura
3 years ago#2
Yes there is, it's been out about a week now and it's free.

Be warned, if you have 14 dlc packs, getting this will corrupt your saved game data.
Just a friendly warning; and if you only have say, 5 or so dlc packs, go ahead and download the Japanese voice option.

Flippyman
3 years ago#3
Thanks, I just bought the DLC with the modern costumes, so I should be ok, right?
Abuuuur

User Info: BloodyAura

BloodyAura
3 years ago#4
Flippyman posted...
Thanks, I just bought the DLC with the modern costumes, so I should be ok, right?

Yes, your game should remain fine as long as your dlc count does not go past 14 dlc packs; no one knows if Koei is ever going to fix this issue either, so for now it's best to play safe and buy as little dlc as possible.

Flippyman
3 years ago#5
BloodyAura posted...
Flippyman posted...

Yes, your game should remain fine as long as your dlc count does not go past 14 dlc packs; no one knows if Koei is ever going to fix this issue either, so for now it's best to play safe and buy as little dlc as possible.

No problem, I barely have time to play, so I don't see the point of buying the weapons and other stuff. I bought the modern costumes for a laff, but that's it. Thanks.
Abuuuur
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. No Japanese voice still?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived