That feeling when you lose 6+ in a row in ranked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. That feeling when you lose 6+ in a row in ranked

User Info: Serrin

Serrin
3 years ago#1
:(
I like girls, but now, it's about justice.
XBL GT: Synthed

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#2
No, that feeling when you play a great match and then your opponent top decks the exact combination of cards 3-4 turns in a row to damage you down to kill you.

Like a Warlock I played earlier, horrible player, brings out Leeroy and buffs him to 10 damage, then throws soul fire right at me as well. Got me down to 1 HP while he still had a good 20 or so (I had to do some trade offs to get board control early game). Then of course he has nothing left to regain board control, which I had with Ysera and 3 other minions. First opponent I've ever seen use Twisting Nether (which he top decks) as a Warlock, killed off everything. And I was just on the cusp of killing him two rounds later when he top draws Jaraxxus. And since I of course had only 1 HP and no taunts on the board, I die.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts

User Info: LiquidDee

LiquidDee
3 years ago#3
Well,i just lost 8 games in a row and went down to rank 7 from rank 5 lol

I'm not mad though cause i know i can get back there again and i probably can't get to legend so the rank i end up finishing at is irrelevant.

User Info: DemonSpork

DemonSpork
3 years ago#4
RyuuHou25 posted...
No, that feeling when you play a great match and then your opponent top decks the exact combination of cards 3-4 turns in a row to damage you down to kill you.

Like a Warlock I played earlier, horrible player, brings out Leeroy and buffs him to 10 damage, then throws soul fire right at me as well. Got me down to 1 HP while he still had a good 20 or so (I had to do some trade offs to get board control early game). Then of course he has nothing left to regain board control, which I had with Ysera and 3 other minions. First opponent I've ever seen use Twisting Nether (which he top decks) as a Warlock, killed off everything but Ysera. And I was just on the cusp of killing him when he top draws Jaraxxus. And since I of course had only 1 HP and no taunts on the board, I die.

why didnt ysera die?
What would Nick Murphy do? .... Apple juice break solves everything.

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#5
DemonSpork posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Like a Warlock I played earlier, horrible player, brings out Leeroy and buffs him to 10 damage, then throws soul fire right at me as well. Got me down to 1 HP while he still had a good 20 or so (I had to do some trade offs to get board control early game). Then of course he has nothing left to regain board control, which I had with Ysera and 3 other minions. First opponent I've ever seen use Twisting Nether (which he top decks) as a Warlock, killed off everything but Ysera. And I was just on the cusp of killing him when he top draws Jaraxxus. And since I of course had only 1 HP and no taunts on the board, I die.

why didnt ysera die?

My bad, I was confusing myself with another round I had where that card that kills all but one minion was played and Ysera survived. It was right before the match I was talking about. Edited my original message.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts

User Info: DarkRavenMerc

DarkRavenMerc
3 years ago#6
Had a match against handlock after a four losses and damn I took out 2 molten giants, 2 mountain giants, 2 twilight drakes and had an ooze for Jax and still lose... Was so annoying, so close to getting 1 star back...
Life would be unbearably dull if we had answers to all our questions.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. That feeling when you lose 6+ in a row in ranked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived