Need help translating trash talk

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Need help translating trash talk

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
1 year ago#1
So, the other day I beat someone with Abar's Y'Shaarj Hunter deck, and imidiately after losing I got a friend request. It happens a lot since the deck wins via an insane turn 4 Barnes/ Y'Shaarj combo, so lots of people friend me to yell at me saying how lucky I was or something like that. This person however was messaging me in a language I'm having a hard time identifying, but I think it was Vietnamese? I'm not sure.

Here's a screen shot of what he said to me:
http://i.imgur.com/zgpkrDe.jpg

I know it's an extreme long shot, but does anyone on these boards speak Vietnamese, or whatever language this is?

P.S. I tried google translate already, and it's abysmal:

ORIGINAL TEXT:
dit con me thang suc sinh. lol me con cho. súc sinh vât. con di me mày. lol me thang vô hoc. con súc sinh
GOOGLE TRANSLATION:
suc ladder dit me birth child. lol child for me. animal creatures. di me the eyebrow. lol me countless hoc ladder. baby animals

MrFish86
1 year ago#2
here's the deck list that I'm using, if anyone is interested:
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/624363-top-50-na-fun-and-interactive-hunter

MrFish86
1 year ago#3
Well I guess I'll never know. Maybe he's saying I'm a s***ty ladder kid that just uses Animal Companion to win, and that I have... eyebrows? I'm not sure.

User Info: aegisis

aegisis
1 year ago#4
he is sayin "me so horny, me love you log time"
HS: Aegisis#2811 LoL (LAN): Aegisis

User Info: SideshowBob311

SideshowBob311
1 year ago#5
If I remember my Vietnam war movies correctly, ngu means "idiot". Beyond that, all I know about Vietnam is that pho and bahn mi are delicious.
"Whether or not you can handle it, you have just heard another statement of the TRUTH."
[WoT] - [Evil Republican]

User Info: xxChoasxx

xxChoasxx
1 year ago#6
No idea what he's trying to say but thanks for sharing that piece of literature, lmao :D
GT:ChoasMaster; BattleTag:ChoasMaster#1104
#TheSaltIsaLieXD

User Info: jordandavis7

jordandavis7
1 year ago#7
I would just take it as a compliment
John 6:47
HS: Yarden #1213

User Info: imkindafunny

imkindafunny
1 year ago#8
I am as Anglo-Saxon as can be, and therefore cannot help you, but I'm totally curious to know what he said!
Whenever life gets me down: https://youtu.be/vHi54FfM29E
BTag: sonofstapes#1881
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Need help translating trash talk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived