Any decent Temporus decks yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Any decent Temporus decks yet?

User Info: hyorinryu

hyorinryu
1 month ago#11
mada7 posted...
sogeoffsocIean posted...
^ bad post, hopefully boyofadhominems saves it and mocks you in a few months

I've had him blocked for months so I'll never see it even if he does. I stand by it being a crap card that will never see any play. It's not even a good win condition. If your opponent is in such a bad state that with two turns in a row in the late game they can't either beat you or build an insurmountable advantage over you in that time frame you were going to win without the extra turns

I could see doing work against really grindy decks, like maybe a control warrior, a priest without a combo, or maybe a handlock style deck. You would just need them to not have Alexstraza.
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008
Puzzledragon ID: 357646299

User Info: Hezzara

Hezzara
1 month ago#12
mada7 posted...
sogeoffsocIean posted...

I've had him blocked for months so I'll never see it even if he does. I stand by it being a crap card that will never see any play. It's not even a good win condition. If your opponent is in such a bad state that with two turns in a row in the late game they can't either beat you or build an insurmountable advantage over you in that time frame you were going to win without the extra turns

It isn't entirely that bad. It just might be the new priest end game when razakus rotates out. Right now its not good because aggro will steamroll and control will dirty rat out your combo pieces.

However once razakus and rat rotate out i could see temporus being combined with velen double mindblast for a finisher. Especially if ice block does actually get put in hof like what has been hinted.

User Info: NoJobBob

NoJobBob
1 month ago#13
Definitely has potential in the future once raza priest is gone. Especially if they add some tools for it

User Info: mada7

mada7
1 month ago#14
Hezzara posted...
mada7 posted...
sogeoffsocIean posted...

It isn't entirely that bad. It just might be the new priest end game when razakus rotates out. Right now its not good because aggro will steamroll and control will dirty rat out your combo pieces.

However once razakus and rat rotate out i could see temporus being combined with velen double mindblast for a finisher. Especially if ice block does actually get put in hof like what has been hinted.

You'll always get run over by aggro though and being weak to aggro in this game means being weak period. We're in the most control oriented meta the game has ever seen and it's still awful here.

I suspect once Raza and Rat rotate out priest will either be left to cool its heels on the sideline with limited options given how dominant it's been lately or will be given stuff to support the remaining archetypes like big priest which could survive even after barnes rotates out. Giving your opponent two consecutive turns is just so awful I doubt this will ever be the best option priests have
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: Hezzara

Hezzara
1 month ago#15
mada7 posted...
Hezzara posted...
mada7 posted...
sogeoffsocIean posted...

You'll always get run over by aggro though and being weak to aggro in this game means being weak period. We're in the most control oriented meta the game has ever seen and it's still awful here.

I suspect once Raza and Rat rotate out priest will either be left to cool its heels on the sideline with limited options given how dominant it's been lately or will be given stuff to support the remaining archetypes like big priest which could survive even after barnes rotates out. Giving your opponent two consecutive turns is just so awful I doubt this will ever be the best option priests have

Oh i completely agree its no good against aggro. Not unless you can somehow keep yourself healthy and his board empty but if you managed that by the time you could finish with temporus you've won already anyway.

No, i think, at this point, its only really useful in a dragon deck tooled against aggro, with some variant of temporus otk sitting there for control decks, be it a velen combo or giants or alex or inner fire or whatever the easiest most effective otk turns out to be. Temporus himself will just end up a dead draw vs aggro. At least he'll be a dragon activater
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Any decent Temporus decks yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived