Locate Black Mask (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Locate Black Mask (Spoilers)

User Info: DPOnerival

DPOnerival
3 years ago#1
So I just beat up Deathstroke and the game says I've got to locate Black Mask at "Lacey Tower" or something. There's no waypoint on my map or anything... I can't figure out what to do, I've been all over the map doing Anarky missions and Enigma stuff....
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond

DPOnerival
3 years ago#2
I looked up a guide at IGN and it just said follow the map prompts to the hotel...I don't have any map prompts...I tried restarting the game but that didn't help. Am I just screwed? Do I have to start a new game?
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond

User Info: caleinblack3

caleinblack3
3 years ago#3
When in doubt, return to the Batcave and talk to Alfred.
I am the Joke killer. <3
GT: RaspingMovie

User Info: hbjames316

hbjames316
3 years ago#4
Im having the same problem....I cant continue the game now...what the hell

DPOnerival
3 years ago#5
I did that, I searched for an hour, everywhere including the bat cave, and I just finally gave up and watched a video. The location was supposed to be marked on the map but it wasn't for me. I found out where to go now though. It's a real bummer I keep running into these glitches that make it extremely hard or impossible to move on through the game because I like the game a lot...

DPOnerival
3 years ago#6
hbjames316 posted...
Im having the same problem....I cant continue the game now...what the hell

Go to a building next to the first Enigma tower you unlock in the game(where you first show up to Gotham)

There are 3 police men and a satellite on the roof, beat them up and the game will point you in the right direction afterwards.

User Info: hbjames316

hbjames316
3 years ago#7
Thank You!!

User Info: Perfect Zeratul

Perfect Zeratul
3 years ago#8
http://youtu.be/oHWBmmPgQhI?t=14s should be where we have to go.
God gave man a brain and a ****. Too bad he didn't give us enough blood to use them both @ the same time....

User Info: James_N_Mason

James_N_Mason
3 years ago#9
The policemen should be the only orange guys in the district when viewing the city through detective vision. They are near the roof of a building in southeast Coventry. Go through to door they were guarding.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Locate Black Mask (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived