corrupted DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Murraywright

Murraywright
3 years ago#1
I haven't downloaded anything and I'm getting a pop up about damaged dlc and getting booted back to the home screen I'm reading all the freezing issues but none on this one anyone else getting this?
PSN:GRITZz
XBL: Mr XxX Rager

User Info: DarthMcFaiger

DarthMcFaiger
3 years ago#2
YES!!!!!!!

I do have DLC though but I've had it all since launch day but today it's become a problem, the only thing I didn't get was that stupid WBID Batsuit until earlier on today as soon as I got that downloaded I experienced my first "damaged dlc" message and now I can't do a damn thing.

User Info: frito915

frito915
3 years ago#3
i had the same thing happen to me, i can't go back to the gotham royal hotel without the damaged DLC message popping up and booting me back to my dashboard, i tried downloading the one million outfit and ever since i haven't been able to go there, i didn't even get the batsuit and it still won't work.

User Info: DarthMcFaiger

DarthMcFaiger
3 years ago#4
If you tried to download the Batsuit I think it's gives it to you automatically the next time you begin to play, that's what happened to me. Signed up to WBID and got a brief message on screen saying next time I load the game I'll have the suit, this suit is clearly the problem. I was ok at first, I could contine on with my main story but it would crash at a certain point and now I can't load anything, can't even get to the title screen without that stupid message. Think we are screwed until a patch comes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived