missing one villain, who is it and how to get it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. missing one villain, who is it and how to get it?

User Info: apolloooo

apolloooo
4 years ago#1
just finished the game, collected all enigma's datapack, etc etc.

in the list of the villains page i am missing 1 villain, it's the left of the bird. who are they?
Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish

User Info: Decadent One

Decadent One
4 years ago#2
Spoilers

To the left of the bird is the Mad Hatter, who automatically triggers early in the game, after leaving the police station I think. He should already be listed.
If you've made a mistake and it's the one to the right of the Bird, that requires game completion and all casefiles to be completed to trigger a completely uninteresting Most Wanted.
You are merely a master at word manipulation. BabaBzaa

User Info: apolloooo

apolloooo
4 years ago#3
yes it's the right. so who is it? worth the completition? because enigma mission was really anti climatic. i thought you would kick his ass like in ac but all i got is a riddler trophy
Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish

User Info: Theoden

Theoden
4 years ago#4
The last most wanted is the Blackgate Escapees. You have to apprehend twenty of them.

A cautionary tale: it's possible to be locked out of this most wanted mission, causing an achievement and an unlockable batsuit to be unattainable.

When you complete the final case file, you should get a call from Gordon about the escapees. I didn't know this when I finished the last case file, and quit the game after it saved when I got the "all case files" achievement. Now, Gordon will never call me about the escapees, no matter how much I wonder around and do crimes in progress.

I thought, no matter, I'll get it on New Game Plus. I unlocked the escapees mission on New Game Plus, completed it, and got no "Clean Streets" achievement or bat suit. I have all sidequests complete on New Game Plus. I can never get the achievement on this file now as far as I can tell.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. missing one villain, who is it and how to get it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived