Worst Nightmare R6 Deadshot bug?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Worst Nightmare R6 Deadshot bug?

User Info: kipper667

kipper667
4 years ago#1
So, I'm doing a +playthrough finishing up my missing ranks. I'm working on Rank 6 of Worst Nightmare in the bank against Deadshot since it's the only place to do the takedown. But, I've noticed that upon entering the room the 2 walls are already destroyed meaning I can't complete the rank because I can't do the gel takedown. I've restarted, exited, reloaded the game to no avail. Am I completely screwed because the game has bugged out?

User Info: Dikitain

Dikitain
4 years ago#2
Wouldn't surprise me. I am stuck at R4 because I can't for the life of me distract an enemy with the sonic boomerang, even if I throw it 2 feet in front of him. If you don't mind me asking, how and where did you happen to get past that?
I am a senior software engineer. If you see me post here, I am tired of writing TPS reports.

User Info: erfivur

erfivur
4 years ago#3
kipper667 posted...
So, I'm doing a +playthrough finishing up my missing ranks. I'm working on Rank 6 of Worst Nightmare in the bank against Deadshot since it's the only place to do the takedown. But, I've noticed that upon entering the room the 2 walls are already destroyed meaning I can't complete the rank because I can't do the gel takedown. I've restarted, exited, reloaded the game to no avail. Am I completely screwed because the game has bugged out?

I don't think it's bugged. I think you go there more than once during the game?
If you go to a location more than once, I think, the game remembers the state of the world. If you destroyed the walls previously then they will remain destroyed.

User Info: Mr_Blond3

Mr_Blond3
4 years ago#4
Yeah, unfortunately you're screwed unless you do I am the night version now. Not sure if you can delete your progress in NG+ (don't think so), but the game remembers what you have done in rooms previously. This achievement has been a cockblock for many people. Luckily I researched it before I did NG+, and found out that the best time to do it is the first time in the bank. Good luck with IATN!
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Worst Nightmare R6 Deadshot bug?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived