Bought this but....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mlahodik

mlahodik
4 years ago#1
Is it playable? This would be my first SC game. I'm usually the right and adventure type.
I bought it with the target buy 2 get 1 free deal.
I'm just a little concerned due to several topics talking about it being insanely difficult. While I enjoy games that require strategy, things that are just insane are just not fun to me.
Should I keep the game? Or wait for something else to come out and exchange it?
I have all the good games I like that are out for the wiiu, except Scribblenauts DC, but I'd like to wait for a price drop for that one.

I had not played a survival horror game until I played zombiu and I totally loved that game, it actually made me become interested in that genre.
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Joebot800

Joebot800
4 years ago#2
Blacklist is not a survival horror game btw. It's a 3rd Person Action Stealth game.

User Info: Infiniterran

Infiniterran
4 years ago#3
Watch some videos of it on youtube and decide
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=9515287
I want one of these

User Info: boxster233

boxster233
4 years ago#4
I just beat game on perfectionist and it's not that hard. It's fun and it's a great game.

User Info: Sozcumber

Sozcumber
4 years ago#5
you can select from like 5 difficulty levels from the start. its not that hard on normal plus it gets easier when you unlock further gadgets. Btw this game is awesome。
NNID & PSN: Sozcumber

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived