Eurogamer faceoff says

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xjflyy

xjflyy
4 years ago#1
This version of the game is slightly better than the ps3/xbox version. Can anyone attest to that? Not sure which version to buy. Have all three consoles. I'd like to get this for wii u to pump up my library though. Just don't know if it's worth it. Does the gamepad add anything worthwhile to the experience? Or going traditional controller on ps3/xbox the best bet? If you guys didn't know, gamestop is selling blacklist for $39.99 on all three consoles. And PC I think. So, go pick it up now.

User Info: Evilmonster

Evilmonster
4 years ago#2
pick it up for whichever console you're more comfortable with.

I'll tell you this though... Wii U has the least amount of players by far. differences in game are neglible, online isnt.
NNID: Thomas88
I love me some Dallas girls!

User Info: Daveddy72

Daveddy72
4 years ago#3
I know the ps3/360 versions have image tearing and whe wii u version dont as it is vsync locked.
Baltimore Ravens .World Champions

User Info: xjflyy

xjflyy
4 years ago#4
Thanks guys. Got it for wii u. Plays fine with the gamepad. Off tv-play is great although it obviously doesn`t look as great as it would on an HDTV. I don`t really play online when it comes to splinter cell. I`ll give it a try though. but hey maybe there`ll be an increase in people online later on. who knows.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived