Congrats to game developers for ruining the wii u version with ur pathetic patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Congrats to game developers for ruining the wii u version with ur pathetic patch

User Info: spikaa

spikaa
3 years ago#1
Ok so tried playing for first time in a while ,last time I played I had zero issues with the game , it ran flawlessly , never played multiplayer but never had issues in single player . Now there's apparently been 2 ? Patches , and I can now not even get the game to start . Hard reset is only way to get my wii u to respond . Tried deleting save, deleted patch etc nothing works and the game won't start without the patch, I even turned my internet off so it couldn't download the patch but then game wouldn't start as it somehow still knows there is a patch ? So thanks , ruined a great game for me . Fix ur sh!t patches please , make it hard for those of us who are sporting the wii when u make zero effort .....
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Congrats to game developers for ruining the wii u version with ur pathetic patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived