It's... fixed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: coreyerb

coreyerb
2 years ago#1
For posterity mostly, but it seems the connectivity issues were fixed. You can actually connect to matches and there are games going on during normal hours - if one lobby ends, you can find another quickly, and no more constant "trying to join lobby / creating new lobby" nonsense.

Still had a couple freezes on Blacklist mode (though no more disappearing teammates) and the loading times still aren't great but this helps a lot. It actually feels like a playable game online. I'm impressed they bothered to fix it, I thought for sure they had abandoned it.
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / [007] iS*LoPo

User Info: koolguy5

koolguy5
2 years ago#2
I bought this game fairly late, and other than the annoying rare freezing occurrences, it hasn't bothered me much. As for multiplayer, I so far have only enjoyed the co-op modes and it always seemed to work fine. This game is amazing, I wish there was more traffic on it.
Mario rules.Period.FTLulz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived