I'm in the mood for a shovelware platformer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Smurfs 2
  3. I'm in the mood for a shovelware platformer

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
4 years ago#1
Seriously. Shovelware platformers are a part of the Wii's legacy, and I don't have even one yet. I love the Wii, so I want to want to have something of everything it has, both good and bad. Besides, there's something relaxing about playing a cheap shovelware game now and then... You go in with such low expectations that you can't possibly be disappointed.

So yeah, even though the Smurfs movies look terrible, I'm actually thinking of getting this game. From the looks of it, you have a few different characters with a variety of abilities, and that ought to keep the game from being as hopelessly dull as I'm told some of the Wii's shovelware platformers are.

But of course, for now all I have to go on is the trailer. Are there any reviews out yet for the game?

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
4 years ago#2
**Bump** Only a week until this game comes out in North America (my home territory), and a mere day or two until it's out in Europe and Australia. Again, aren't there any reviews yet?
  1. Boards
  2. The Smurfs 2
  3. I'm in the mood for a shovelware platformer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived