I'm stuck in the Desert Palace

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zdsi

Zdsi
3 years ago#1
I just got the big key & now I can't go any further. There aren't any doors that I can get to unlock. Is this a glitch? Am I going to need to restart the game?

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
3 years ago#2
Did you get to a room with canonball running on tracks near the ceiling? If so you have to make one of them make it to the other side of the room.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: Zdsi

Zdsi
3 years ago#3
I did all that. I can see a door that should open when I kill all the baddies in the room. There are no more baddies and the door isn't open.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#4
theres nothing in the cannonball room and there is no glitch in that dungeon, meaning you overlooked a way to get to one of the small keys.

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 years ago#5
How many of these "I can't figure it out it must be a glitch" topics are we gonna get?

I honestly don't even know where you are stuck, I don't remember anything in that dungeon being tricky.
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#6
try looking for any chests to open. use the merge to look around
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto

User Info: DARKlegend64

DARKlegend64
3 years ago#7
Yes it's a glitch and now you have to restart your game. You might also have to format your 3DS if you continue to receive this "glitch".
3DS FC: 1032-1661-7500 // IGN: Phoenix // Shiny Value: 4095
http://i.imgur.com/LASYC2c.gif

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived