Did you die at all?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
2 years ago#11
I died on the plant boss a few times, and some other places I can't remember. Overall I think I died nine times. Apparently I suck at 2D Zeldas.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 6. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.

User Info: Yoshistar95

Yoshistar95
2 years ago#12
Never died on both modes, Normal was no fairies and stuff, but on Hero I used dozens of fairies xD

My worst failure was bumping into an enemy and I 'died' :P

User Info: Oshimaiden

Oshimaiden
2 years ago#13
Normal: Never. I kept the same 5 fairies from the very beginning and never used them.

Hero: ... I lost count. The game says only 8 because I didn't have fairies, but I know I died at least 25+ times. Even the simplest enemy while wearing your normal tunic did like 4 hearts damage. Once I got the blue and red tunic, I was fine. Lol.
[FC: 1006-0004-7746 | IGN: Roberto | FS: Lillipup, Loudred, Ditto]

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
2 years ago#14
Normal: A couple times against that stupid Hyper Beam cactus at the end of the Desert Palace. However, it was my second Lorule dungeon, so I only had a few hearts and no Blue Mail or Tempered Sword.

Hero: So many that it's rather embarrassing.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: Splatulated

Splatulated
2 years ago#15
i died to a soldier cuz i lacked a shield and poked me while i was trying kill it for a heart
-----
posting this because that one guy keeps spamming it everywhere thought I'd save him the effort and do it my self http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpdxlK1SKr0

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
2 years ago#16
I died once against Yuganon on Normal during my first playthrough. Hero Mode I've been dying a fair bit because I get too complacent/forget about the QUAD-DAMAGE. :T

User Info: MirMiros

MirMiros
2 years ago#17
First time I fought those fire lion things on death mountain I died.

User Info: HugDaddy

HugDaddy
2 years ago#18
Lonta_Beans posted...
Normal - No. Too easy
Hero - Twice, but I did a 3 heart run.

This.
---------------------
My Colecovision is probably older than you...

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
2 years ago#19
I died once on Normal, I don't really remember how. All I remember was that it was something stupid, like I kept trying to run somewhere, but I kept falling off a cliff.

Haven't died a single time on Hero.
Intel i5-3470 || Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7950 || 8GB GDDR3

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
2 years ago#20
I died twice on Normal.

Blind got me the first time because I went into his dungeon first, without any supplies or anything and I was a bit slow at learning his pattern.

The second time was when I clumsily got stuck in a group of guards. It was rather awkward.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived