First Class: No Place To Hide Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. First Class: No Place To Hide Help

User Info: BossSnake

BossSnake
3 years ago#1
Hey guys I was looking for people to join up to help me get this operation done so I can unlock the helmet it has to do with. It of course is killing every member of the enemy team in one manic life. I am happy to help others as well as I have tried to do this myself and its not easy.
"i'm no hero. never was. never will be. i'm just an old killer. hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID 4

BossSnake
3 years ago#2
bump
"i'm no hero. never was. never will be. i'm just an old killer. hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID 4

User Info: ItIsAPsyBorg

ItIsAPsyBorg
3 years ago#3
I have not done it myself, but having used Maniac before, it should come down to luck, patience, and a bit of skill.

Other tips:

- Run as tightly as you can across corners to save time.

- Play aggressive in the beginning (before you get Maniac) to maximize the amount of time you have to play.

User Info: KingTannrr

KingTannrr
3 years ago#4
I am down to help others out to get the helmet. Psn account KingTannrr

BossSnake
3 years ago#5
Will add you KingTannrr
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. First Class: No Place To Hide Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived