Do any couples have two or more tag intro / outros?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  3. Do any couples have two or more tag intro / outros?

User Info: Split Infinity

Split Infinity
3 years ago#1
I'm doing a compilation video of all tag intros and outros, and I noticed by pure chance that Leifang and Pai pairing has *two* intro and *two* outros. In order to avoid wasting time I'd like to know if there's more such pairings that have two intros and/or two outros.=)

User Info: SRVaughan

SRVaughan
3 years ago#2
On the same subject, Split - Where can I find (or can you provide) a list of characters who match up as teammates in tag mode? Hitomi/Leifang, Lisa/Tina, Ryu/Hayate, etc.

User Info: L_M_4

L_M_4
3 years ago#3
It's also worth noting that Leifang and Tina have no special intro, but they do have an outro.
Psn: BloodFalcon

Split Infinity
3 years ago#4
Currently nowhere I'm aware of. I'm slowly plowing thru all coupling possible (406 battles total) and am making notes.
Today I also ordered a guidebook for DOA5U, which may contain these infos. Will be a couple of days before I get it though.

Split Infinity
3 years ago#5
LM4, that's what I've to find out when Christie and Rig had intro, but not outro.=)

Might as well post my results.

Kasumi has these tag partners: Ayane, Ryu, Hayate, Ein. Intro and outro with all of them.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  3. Do any couples have two or more tag intro / outros?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived