PC code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Vodoochild81

Vodoochild81
1 year ago#1
Do you get the PC version with the disk version of Quantum Break, or is that just the pre order Xbox One digital version?

User Info: buzzsawgr81

buzzsawgr81
1 year ago#2
just digital.
Spawn here often?

Vodoochild81
1 year ago#3
Any version of the digital one? Like what If you buy from cdkeys.com? It's 51 dollars on there.

User Info: ZeroCool000111

ZeroCool000111
1 year ago#4
when are they gonna send out the pc code?
PSN: GrimReaper4383 - XBL: CMaggotbone - Steam JasonVoorhees987
The Simpsons Tapped Out: JasonVoorhees987

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#5
I'm also wondering when the codes will be sent out? Midnight through your xbox live id?

User Info: mdolla651

mdolla651
1 year ago#6
The store page on Xbox Live states that the code for the PC is going out this week. So anytime after April 5th.

User Info: jonnyram4000

jonnyram4000
1 year ago#7
Vodoochild81 posted...
Any version of the digital one? Like what If you buy from cdkeys.com? It's 51 dollars on there.

I heard from cd keys your just getting the base game no pc code but i hope he was wrong few days at most you should find out or hours.
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way 770ftw 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000

User Info: crynryan

crynryan
1 year ago#8
The only way to get it was to have pre-ordered from the Xbox Store. Obviously CDKeys isn't the Xbox Store, so you won't be getting it.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)

User Info: spikerules1

spikerules1
1 year ago#9
I hope the PC code comes within 10 hours. We'd all be finished with the game by then and simply forgotten it ready for DS3:)
"Live in Ca. Gamespot screwed me too. I'm still walking funny."
RESIDENTEVILGAMER

Vodoochild81
1 year ago#10
I still have not received my PC code nor my Alan Wake codes. Is this normal? I definitely pre ordered this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived