errors with co op

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 5: Guardians
  3. errors with co op

User Info: SnuffSevenfoldX

SnuffSevenfoldX
1 year ago#1
So a friend and I are trying to start the campaign on co op for a few missions but when we start it says "Error connecting to data centre" and if we try to do MP it says "Cannot find a server suitable for all members of the fireteam".

These errors occur if we try to play Solo btw.

Anyone else ran in to these? I'm kinda hesistant to think it's on my end because every other online service I use is working fine.
Who is the evil behind all evil?

User Info: talostheundying

talostheundying
1 year ago#2
NAT Type is typically the biggest reasons for these issues. Double check your NAT, hard reset console/router and try again.
LrdCheesterBear - 40 Warlock (302), 32 Hunter (169), 25 Titan (145)

User Info: characterz3ro

characterz3ro
1 year ago#3
power cycle your gear. It's not halo 5's fault, its your end.

SnuffSevenfoldX
1 year ago#4
I've made sure NAT is OPen. Done port forwarding for XBL etc.

Hard reset the router twice and console twice. Still nothing. Halo 5 is the only game/app on my consoles/pc etc that I have a problem with.

A dedicated server issue, possibly unique to me...

talostheundying
1 year ago#5
What size is your install? There are a few articles about a smaller file size (between 35 and 45 gb) that would require an uninstall and reinstall to the proper size (54gb). Digitally, of course. If you have a physical disc, I am not entirely sure what would be causing issue. Potentially and ISP problem. Try contacting them and ask if they've had anyone else call in with issues connecting to gaming servers. I know I've experienced this in the past.

SnuffSevenfoldX
1 year ago#6
talostheundying posted...
What size is your install? There are a few articles about a smaller file size (between 35 and 45 gb) that would require an uninstall and reinstall to the proper size (54gb). Digitally, of course. If you have a physical disc, I am not entirely sure what would be causing issue. Potentially and ISP problem. Try contacting them and ask if they've had anyone else call in with issues connecting to gaming servers. I know I've experienced this in the past.

Digital. and yeah, I had instant on and the file size is about 54gb or so. I checked the other day when some of that stuff came to light.

SnuffSevenfoldX
1 year ago#7
bump

SnuffSevenfoldX
1 year ago#8
bump again

talostheundying
1 year ago#9
Have you tried contacting MS Support or your ISP for a potential issue on either of their end with your connection/console specifically?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 5: Guardians
  3. errors with co op

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived