What is a bombing raid?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. What is a bombing raid?

User Info: DropkickJeremy

DropkickJeremy
3 years ago#1
Trying to get some guns and stuff unlocked for the new maps, and I need to get a kill with a bombing raid. Is there a bomber or something they added into the new maps? Or what map do I have to do it on? Thanks in advance for any help.
Gamertag: DropkickJeremy
Not changing my signature until Chris Leben wins the Middleweight Championship. Started 9/8/07

User Info: meyern3

meyern3
3 years ago#2
There is a bombing raid station on each of the China Rising maps
GT: crouton12many PSN: kruton12many FC: 0318-7610-1596
If you add my FC, message me and I will add you.

User Info: DropkickJeremy

DropkickJeremy
3 years ago#3
meyern3 posted...
There is a bombing raid station on each of the China Rising maps

Oh okay, thank you. So it's just a building on each map then? And is it on all game modes? I typically just play Rush, with conquest large being thrown in there sometimes.
Gamertag: DropkickJeremy
Not changing my signature until Chris Leben wins the Middleweight Championship. Started 9/8/07

meyern3
3 years ago#4
It is just a small shed with a radar dish on top. A bomber symbol will appear on the minimap for it. I believe it is only in conquest. Usually in the central objective.

meyern3
3 years ago#5
If you see a bunch of people standing around a small building waiting to get in, that is it. Only one person can use it at a time and there is a cooldown. Until everyone finishes the assignments, it seems that everyone and their brother just waits in line oblivious to the war around them.

User Info: StrayLostWolf

StrayLostWolf
3 years ago#6
meyern3 posted...
If you see a bunch of people standing around a small building waiting to get in, that is it. Only one person can use it at a time and there is a cooldown. Until everyone finishes the assignments, it seems that everyone and their brother just waits in line oblivious to the war around them.

I dont think finishing the assignments will stop them, they seriously should have made it just like the AC-130, spawn on it and be able to para-jump out of it to keep it more objective based and helpful to the actual team.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Merciful Domino
I'm inclined to believe both next gen consoles have their faults.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. What is a bombing raid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived