This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bit disappointed at this point.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Bit disappointed at this point.

User Info: xB1ackHarT

xB1ackHarT
1 year ago#1
I know what to expect when it comes to Destiny, so I've enjoyed all the "new" content so far. After two days of heavy grinding though, my highest level light character is 352.

Tuesday and Weds I went hard, now I didn't have anything saved up like engrams cause I thought that would take away from the experience. Once I hit 350 though literally everything i get from faction rank ups or cryptarch engrams have decided to 351, outside of that I've gotten a few 353 blue drops off bosses in heroic strikes.

Seriously disappointing that I am expected to edge my gear up 1-2 point at a time, now I won't be raid ready tonight.

I wanted to go in blind too, but by the time I am able to rank up and raid, it will either be late Sunday night or Monday night (if at all) due to a packed weekend schedule, tonight was my only clear time to raid and I'm just not able to grind to 365+ by then.

Also the raid is 370, so I guess I misunderstood when they said min 360/365 I assumed it would be in that range, and 355+ would be acceptable.

I doubt I get a blind raid group at this point.
XB1 GT xB1ackhart | Mr Lahey there's vodka in that bottle! That's right Randy, 131 proof bud.. I'm wasted! - Jim Lahey, trailer park supervisor.

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
1 year ago#2
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XdofmoYcJNE/hqdefault.jpg
XBL/PSN: Frightbeard. LoL: Mr E
If life is an ocean, I am a deep and handsome fish.

User Info: JonThePenguin

JonThePenguin
1 year ago#3
From what I've been hearing, select the Omnigul strike in the director (not running it in a playlist) at 320 and she can drop higher-level blue gear (not the engrams, they still decrypt at 340).
JonThePenguin
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=erunion

xB1ackHarT
1 year ago#4
JonThePenguin posted...
From what I've been hearing, select the Omnigul strike in the director (not running it in a playlist) at 320 and she can drop higher-level blue gear (not the engrams, they still decrypt at 340).

I've heard and seen that, I've been getting blue drops from heroic strikes and sepkis, but in two and a half days I just haven't gotten anything above 351/353 so I have been trying.
XB1 GT xB1ackhart | Mr Lahey there's vodka in that bottle! That's right Randy, 131 proof bud.. I'm wasted! - Jim Lahey, trailer park supervisor.

User Info: KingoSchmidts

KingoSchmidts
1 year ago#5
Right there with you. I've been grinding Sepiks and heroics since Tuesday and all I've managed is 354. Progress slows down considerably once you hit 350 it seems.

Keep at it though, and if you need a team to run with, feel free to hit me up. We were planning on doing a blind run as well. At this point we're just avoiding any info about the raid.
Is it possible to know, if I'm telling a lie...
Treading with a beast, a beast that I can not hide...

xB1ackHarT
1 year ago#6
I will be on in two hours, I'm down to farm omnigul if you want, and I will be up for raiding also. Just HMU

User Info: DINWOTMJ

DINWOTMJ
1 year ago#7
If you've got a group of 3 the 320 omnigul strike is definitely the way to go if you are just looking for a fast level up.

Can easily get everything you've got to 365 except for the artifact.

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#8
This should have been free DLC, It is basically reskinned enemies and locations, at least last year they gave us a new location

User Info: RBEM

RBEM
1 year ago#9
Caldo15 posted...
This should have been free DLC, It is basically reskinned enemies and locations, at least last year they gave us a new location

Plaguelands wasn't new then?
GT: Th3Pearl

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#10
The plaguelands is the cosmodrone but with snow on it, so no, just re-skinned
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Bit disappointed at this point.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived