This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about dupe Exotics

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Question about dupe Exotics

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#1
I just got a higher level Zhalo Supercell, it's at 368, my fully leveled up Zhalo is at 363, Should I just infuse the new Zhalo into the older one? Or just dismantle it for the shard?

User Info: Geodanger27

Geodanger27
1 year ago#2
If u dismantle the old one u get 2 exotic shards it depends if u have a bunch of resourses to spare and have motes to level the new one.

If u infuse u lose an exotic shards

User Info: kingbahamut83

kingbahamut83
1 year ago#3
I would infuse it. You can always use 3oc to get another exotic and dismantle that for more shards. Or spend marks and glimmer at the kiosk and dismantle those.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: Fuzzier_Ball

Fuzzier_Ball
1 year ago#4
Infuse!!
I respect all.

User Info: JackNurSnakPack

JackNurSnakPack
1 year ago#5
The only question here is: do you really need shards? Why not just use the new for a bit and level it naturally then dismantle your old one?
I've lived in Tamriel for over 4 years.. I never want to leave.

User Info: crazyeightz1

crazyeightz1
1 year ago#6
Power up the new one with a telemetry. Dismantle the old one for shards

User Info: Lexifer452

Lexifer452
1 year ago#7
It doesn't take all that long to level up fresh weapons. Shouldn't be a factor in the decision IMO. I was in a similar situation with dupe supercells but I ended up giving the old one to my hunter and keeping the new higher level one for my main. I you need the shards though hit up xur and grab an extra thunderlord. Takes very little time to level up for two shards. If you can pare the strange coins I mean.
XBOX Gamertag: Lexifer452
ESO NA Server

User Info: shadowalien13

shadowalien13
1 year ago#8
Lexifer452 posted...
It doesn't take all that long to level up fresh weapons. Shouldn't be a factor in the decision IMO. I was in a similar situation with dupe supercells but I ended up giving the old one to my hunter and keeping the new higher level one for my main. I you need the shards though hit up xur and grab an extra thunderlord. Takes very little time to level up for two shards. If you can pare the strange coins I mean.

You can use the app or an inventory manager to switch the higher level one between them.
You can even use the vault.
There are 10 different types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

User Info: Manor_47

Manor_47
1 year ago#9
Do people really have a shortage of shards?! I've got 140 odd of them sitting in my vault accumulated over the last couple of years. On topic though, if you have a surplus of shards then infusing is the best bet, if not then level the new one and break the old one down for shards.
GT: Manor 47
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Question about dupe Exotics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived