This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Archon's Forge is terrible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Archon's Forge is terrible

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#1
Everytime I go there, there's never anybody there, anyone else have the same problem? I find more people on the dreadnaught

User Info: JonThePenguin

JonThePenguin
1 year ago#2
Are you making sure to walk in rather than run/sparrow? The slower you go the easier it is for the game to match you with others already there.
JonThePenguin
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=erunion

User Info: jimmiescoffee

jimmiescoffee
1 year ago#3
JonThePenguin posted...
Are you making sure to walk in rather than run/sparrow? The slower you go the easier it is for the game to match you with others already there.

seriously? this works?
"i'll have a tom collins."

User Info: p_elias_26

p_elias_26
1 year ago#4
It may work a little but most likely you're still going to walk into an empty forge
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w08/img.134814_t.jpg

User Info: MurphX2100

MurphX2100
1 year ago#5
jimmiescoffee posted...
JonThePenguin posted...

seriously? this works?

about 50% of the time... if it's still empty just walk out and back into the area.
Xbox One GT - Murphx2100

User Info: Evil_Richie

Evil_Richie
1 year ago#6
jimmiescoffee posted...
JonThePenguin posted...

seriously? this works?

It works, I started using this back when we had to kill the taken champion in the Rocket yard. If you move between instances too fast the game doesn't have time to matchmake and so sends you into a fresh instance.
GT: Evil Richie

User Info: theestriker23

theestriker23
1 year ago#7
JonThePenguin posted...

100 times over this works. I cannot stress this enough. I have decent internet at best, and every time I crouch walk through the hallway to Archons Forge I find people in there. Hasn't failed me once yet.

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
1 year ago#8
theestriker23 posted...
JonThePenguin posted...

100 times over this works. I cannot stress this enough. I have decent internet at best, and every time I crouch walk through the hallway to Archons Forge I find people in there. Hasn't failed me once yet.

Yes this works, but they need or should patch this because I dont think it works as intended. You should be able to just walk in and be matched with people who are already there.

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#9
Wow I will try this next time, I'm sure the last few times I entered I sparrowed into it, thank you

User Info: wheelchairboy

wheelchairboy
1 year ago#10
I have also found that if I go through the forge into the warrens and then back track back to the forge that I almost always show up in the middle of a forge encounter. Not 100% but a lot higher than coming in the front door.
"These wheels are made for rollin', and that's just what they'll do, and one of these days these wheels are gonna roll all over you!" :)
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Archon's Forge is terrible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived