This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Three of coins missing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Three of coins missing?

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
11 months ago#1
just went to xur and he doesn't sell them anymore, Am I missing something?

User Info: geodANGER

geodANGER
11 months ago#2
they are selling the 10 heavy's pack instead
335 Titan, 335 Warlock, 334 Hunter: ghorn
GT/Psn: Geodanger25

User Info: OkayPlayer1

OkayPlayer1
11 months ago#3
geodANGER posted...

They sell those always. Use to be 1 for 1 SC, now it's 10 for 3 SC. 3oC are legit missing, Cosmo acknowledged it on reddit and said the team is investigating.

geodANGER
11 months ago#4
OkayPlayer1 posted...
geodANGER posted...

They sell those always. Use to be 1 for 1 SC, now it's 10 for 3 SC. 3oC are legit missing, Cosmo acknowledged it on reddit and said the team is investigating.

first time I have ever seen the 10 pack pop up on my app and I check it ever week.

User Info: OkayPlayer1

OkayPlayer1
11 months ago#5
geodANGER posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...
geodANGER posted...

first time I have ever seen the 10 pack pop up on my app and I check it ever week.

I buy them every week as there's nothing else to use SC on, then level factions for better rolled weapons. 10 pack changed with 2.5.0 update, was in the notes

geodANGER
11 months ago#6
OkayPlayer1 posted...
geodANGER posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...
geodANGER posted...

I buy them every week as there's nothing else to use SC on, then level factions for better rolled weapons. 10 pack changed with 2.5.0 update, was in the notes

I use that wheres xur app and they don't even have them on there now so I guess i have been missing it.

User Info: universaldave

universaldave
11 months ago#7
No 3 of coins for the first time since they were first released... and on Christmas weekend, no less. Awful move, Bungie, particularly since I've got 3 guardians at 399 light and really would like the extra chances to get that last 400 item for each of them.
Unpopular opinion: Courtney Love's band Hole was better than Nirvana ever was.

User Info: helIy

helIy
11 months ago#8
it's a glitch with his inventory, they know about it and it will be fixed next week.

how you guys don't have hundred of coins lying around anyways is beyond me. you shouldn't be running out
"if you've got a problem with fur coats,
shut the f*** up and stop wiping your ass with trees." - hova
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Three of coins missing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived