They have broken this game :/

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. They have broken this game :/

User Info: BiTronic

BiTronic
3 years ago#11
wes174 posted...
seriosuly? this game took a dive and kept on sinking. used to be decent now its crap. wish i never updated from the old version. sad how ea bought out popcap mabey we would have had a decent game other wise.

okay
mabababa?

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
3 years ago#12
i beat pinata party so i didn't see that.
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861

User Info: achan1058

achan1058
3 years ago#13
Actually, I want to complain about the pinatas now, even though I have been defending them before.

Reason? They got lazy and started recycling the old ones. The last 2 were not new.

User Info: Novus_Grimnir

Novus_Grimnir
3 years ago#14
They've rescinded the cost to replace lost lawn mowers, claiming the whole thing was a 'test'.

Sounds like something a male cow leaves in a paddock if you ask me. All they're testing is how much they can take people for.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
3 years ago#15
they need to get rid of the 1k for retries as well.
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861

User Info: Falling Down

Falling Down
3 years ago#16
creativeme posted...

This, I don't mind if they are really hard and require 15 attempts, but it should not cost 1,000 coins each try, I have 430,000 but it is the principle.
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies

User Info: achan1058

achan1058
3 years ago#17
Falling Down posted...
creativeme posted...

This, I don't mind if they are really hard and require 15 attempts, but it should not cost 1,000 coins each try, I have 430,000 but it is the principle.

This I perfectly agree on. Sure, make the pinatas hard. I like it hard, but the retry cost has to go.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. They have broken this game :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived