Inzanity

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Soapfan

Soapfan
2 months ago#11
pvz2maniac posted...
Soapfan posted...
I began the last Inzanity Quest level right before it was due to expire yesterday, but didn't complete it until the deadline had passed (or I fell asleep and woke up just in time for the new batch). I remember seeing "Expired", and all 5 checked off. That profile didn't receive the levels for today, even though all other profiles received them as usual. I guess the bottom line is make sure you have time to complete them, or you can lose the opportunity to play the next day. The game seems to think the ones for today were already completed, even though I had only completed those for yesterday.:(

That's so weird. The exact same thing happened to me and this was the first time I had not completed inzanity before evening. I had fallen asleep. It was on the last one. I completed it and got my rewards after midnight. I was happy that I got the reward and was expecting the next day's inzanity but nope. At least I didn't have to do them all again althought it never takes long.

Sorry to hear this also happened to you.:( Hope I got the reward. too. Wasn't even sure since I was so sleepy.

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
2 months ago#12
I had a great Inzanity level spawn today. Pirate Seas, and no planks connecting one side of the field to the other. The only plants I had to use were Blovers and Hurrikales to blow away seagull zombies, the guys on ropes, and the parrots. Everyone else just walked the plank lol.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Soapfan
2 months ago#13
superstud69x posted...
I had a great Inzanity level spawn today. Pirate Seas, and no planks connecting one side of the field to the other. The only plants I had to use were Blovers and Hurrikales to blow away seagull zombies, the guys on ropes, and the parrots. Everyone else just walked the plank lol.

That's my favorite! (I especially enjoy it when Pirate Captains take their parrots with them.):) I plant a column of sun plants, so did you have enough sun without planting any?

User Info: GoldBloom

GoldBloom
2 months ago#14
superstud69x posted...

Lol, I got the same level. It was weird because all the walking zombies were in lane 5.

superstud69x
2 months ago#15
Soapfan posted...
superstud69x posted...

That's my favorite! (I especially enjoy it when Pirate Captains take their parrots with them.):) I plant a column of sun plants, so did you have enough sun without planting any?

Yeah, I had plenty of sun since the rope guys were like every other wave, and my Blover and Hurrikale were leveled up for reduced sun costs (Blover is 25, and Hurikale is 75).
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Soapfan
2 months ago#16
superstud69x posted...
Soapfan posted...
superstud69x posted...

Yeah, I had plenty of sun since the rope guys were like every other wave, and my Blover and Hurrikale were leveled up for reduced sun costs (Blover is 25, and Hurikale is 75).

Of those, I had only used Blover (and Imitater). Hadn't really thought about using Hurrikale since he only clears one row at a time. Hmm... My Hurrikale costs the same as yours, but my Blover is 50. Do you think I could get by without planting sun plants if I stick with Blover (x2) since he's still cheaper than Hurrikale?

Soapfan
2 months ago#17
GoldBloom posted...
superstud69x posted...

Lol, I got the same level. It was weird because all the walking zombies were in lane 5.

Hadn't really put that together but, now that you mention it, I think all of mine were in lane 5, too.

superstud69x
2 months ago#18
Soapfan posted...
superstud69x posted...
Soapfan posted...
superstud69x posted...

Of those, I had only used Blover (and Imitater). Hadn't really thought about using Hurrikale since he only clears one row at a time. Hmm... My Hurrikale costs the same as yours, but my Blover is 50. Do you think I could get by without planting sun plants if I stick with Blover (x2) since he's still cheaper than Hurrikale?

sure, since each sun drop is 50, and you start with 50. Probably won't get more than 3-5 waves of rope guys spread out, so you should have plenty of sun.

Soapfan
2 months ago#19
superstud69x posted...
Soapfan posted...
superstud69x posted...
Soapfan posted...
superstud69x posted...

sure, since each sun drop is 50, and you start with 50. Probably won't get more than 3-5 waves of rope guys spread out, so you should have plenty of sun.

Thanks; I'll try it that way next time!:)

User Info: GoldBloom

GoldBloom
2 months ago#20
Soapfan posted...

I used Gold Bloom + Imitater. That was more than enough sun. I've gotten this level twice, and needed two Blovers one time, and three the other.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived