New Community Challenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IGAmazingBob

IGAmazingBob
1 month ago#11
Soapfan posted...
puzznut posted...
If you quit a level and re-enter via quest different level appears

Tried everything I knew to do this (closed and reopened the game, returned to the map, quit and tried to reopen from both the map and quest, played different profile, etc.), and nothing worked.:( Just have the Yeti icon like we used to get on the map when he would rarely appear and award 1000 coins instead of 100. What am I doing wrong?

Click on the Travel Log, you'll see a quest to beat 10 Yeti. Hit play on that and it will take you to a random level with the Yeti in it.

User Info: Soapfan

Soapfan
1 month ago#12
IGAmazingBob posted...
Soapfan posted...
puzznut posted...
If you quit a level and re-enter via quest different level appears

Tried everything I knew to do this (closed and reopened the game, returned to the map, quit and tried to reopen from both the map and quest, played different profile, etc.), and nothing worked.:( Just have the Yeti icon like we used to get on the map when he would rarely appear and award 1000 coins instead of 100. What am I doing wrong?

Click on the Travel Log, you'll see a quest to beat 10 Yeti. Hit play on that and it will take you to a random level with the Yeti in it.

Thank you; I've been doing that, but just got a level I didn't want to play.:)

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
1 month ago#13
To anyone unaware, the Yeti (and the bull in Wild West for that matter) is actually a machine, and can be stunned by EM Peach if you are having trouble killing him- i.e. a ton of zombies in front of him and are afraid he might run away, use the EM Peach on him and he will be stunned for a while.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived