Is hammershot worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. Is hammershot worth it?

User Info: FaxModem2000

FaxModem2000
3 years ago#1
I'm so sick of trying to get hammershot. I've gotten every other nightmare mod but this. I've been trying to do quick missions to get it over quickly but should I try a nightmare survival/defend or those won't drop nightmare mods and it's only the mission reward itself?

If so wouldn't that mean if I can find a survival that isn't too screwed up with penalties to try to farm that?

User Info: HellBender

HellBender
3 years ago#2
While i don't have this mod myself and it is the only nightmare mod I'm missing it is definitely worth it. I've been trying to get it along with split chamber for soma. I fear i won't get split chamber before update which doesn't work on critical hits in damage 2.0. I've only ran oro nightmare which is a low level infested sabotage and acquired all other mods so I'd say it doesn't matter which mission you do is just a rare drop.

User Info: FaxModem2000

FaxModem2000
3 years ago#3
I'm seeing conflicting info on split because I see PC users saying the extra rounds still crit or they notice more crits versus not using it.

User Info: Mega_Tyrant

Mega_Tyrant
3 years ago#4
It's definitely worth it for crit weapons like Soma and Synapse.
Bludgeo'd for hammer...
GIGABYTE GA-Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i7-4770K | G.SKILL RIPJAWS X SERIES 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. Is hammershot worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived