Vauban is too awesome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. Vauban is too awesome.

User Info: SimpletonArray

SimpletonArray
3 years ago#1
With max stretch, continuity and constitution my god Vauban is insanely powerful.

Now if only they will fix that vortex crash bug!!!!!!!!!

Argh. Everytime I want to go a little crazy with vortex + bastille I'm biting my nails thinking Im about to crash another player or myself.

Any idea when the next update will be? I know others have reported on this crash bug as well.
Hmph!
Sigh!

User Info: bluedmon

bluedmon
3 years ago#2
Im hoping its next week. 11.5 has been out for about a month by that point and if DE plans to do 1 update a month then next week would make the most sense. But i know what your saying ive put off using vauban until the crash is fixed.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12

User Info: SaintRuzai

SaintRuzai
3 years ago#3
Ill have to try this. Vauban has been my favorite so far, but all I do is tesla spam with Bastille when surrounded. Or for fun. Actually everything I do on him is for fun. He's a fun little engineer, and powerful at that

User Info: technosausage

technosausage
3 years ago#4
Said on Twitter yesterday that the fix for Vauban on ps4 is included in 11.5 but didn't say when that will arrive
PSN: TechnoSausage
Warframe Clan: Dishonored

User Info: KILLSTREAK

KILLSTREAK
3 years ago#5
He is the first warframe I actually spent real money on getting..

He is great for defense and survival missions.

User Info: gatz900

gatz900
3 years ago#6
Still waiting for both the systems and chasis to come on alert :( one of the frames I want to try the most
3DS FC: 1821-9521-7577 ign space
Pokemon bw2 fc: 1378 9885 3064

User Info: SaintRuzai

SaintRuzai
3 years ago#7
KILLSTREAK posted...
He is the first warframe I actually spent real money on getting..

He is great for defense and survival missions.

This. I can single handedly get to round 15 or more on most defense missions, and held out 7 minutes solo after everyone died in survival (to the 22 minute mark) before I had to call it a day (napalm dudes are annoying). Anyway, yes, he's a ton of fun and has plenty of utility, uses, and defensive measures
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. Vauban is too awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived