Career mode: What is the best tip to get traded to the team you want?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. Career mode: What is the best tip to get traded to the team you want?

User Info: epicwolf1

epicwolf1
3 years ago#1
Ok I got drafted by the Kings. I played my ass out for them and made the all star game. My favorite team is the Lakers and during the halfway point I asked for a trade. The team that was most interested in me was the Lakers. I even picked the Lakers when the GM asked me where I want to be traded to. Didn't even pick another team since I have two other choices. I end up getting traded to the Pelicans. WTF? What is the best way to get traded to your team? Is there a tip to do so? Also do we have to stay with that team until our contract is over? I look at my contract and it was two years with another two year team option. Can I opt out after my two years or I have no choice since its team option?

User Info: Eleckzar

Eleckzar
3 years ago#2
Team Option means you are stuck with them for the remainder of your contract. As for the trade, I would just try and be a bad team mate and force another trade with the Lakers being your number one. In my jerk PF career I was traded five times my first year and landed with the 76ers after starting with the Cavaliers, Thunder, Celtics, and Bulls. I wanted the 76ers, especially when the Cavs drafted me one pick ahead of them.
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. Career mode: What is the best tip to get traded to the team you want?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived