Final mokujin results

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Revolution
  3. Final mokujin results

User Info: MrJinxed

MrJinxed
3 years ago#1
Mokujin rush has almost ended. Ive killed my last jin, but i wanna know what everyone else got to.

My highest win streak was 104. Very difficult facing lvl 60 very hard jins with a lvl 30 but worth it.
All together ive slaughtered 136 jins. Namco need to plant alot more trees. 104 streak, two resets for 16.
Earned over 80k gp, 5 mil G.

The only downside is that hworang wasnt unlocked but im close to 120,000 so maybe, just maybe.

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
3 years ago#2
MrJinxed posted...
Mokujin rush has almost ended. Ive killed my last jin, but i wanna know what everyone else got to.

My highest win streak was 104. Very difficult facing lvl 60 very hard jins with a lvl 30 but worth it.
All together ive slaughtered 136 jins. Namco need to plant alot more trees. 104 streak, two resets for 16.

The only downside is that hworang wasnt unlocked but im close to 120,000 so maybe, just maybe.

Jin's not made out of wood. Jin is a human being. Mokujin kind of looks like a tree. LOL. J/K. I knew what you meant but you kept saying "JIN" as in "Jin Kazama"

next try try "Moku" or something. ^_-
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3 handle: NaclynE102

User Info: Amazak

Amazak
3 years ago#3
NaclynE posted...
Jin is a human being.

Umm...
http://i.imgur.com/HTeIwyk.png

MrJinxed
3 years ago#4
NaclynE posted...
MrJinxed posted...

Jin's not made out of wood. Jin is a human being. Mokujin kind of looks like a tree. LOL. J/K. I knew what you meant but you kept saying "JIN" as in "Jin Kazama"

Jin could be classified as wood when he sees xiaoyou but his humanity is up for debate... Amyway i think most people realise jin stands for moku by the subject title and mokujin rush on the actual.

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
3 years ago#5
MrJinxed posted...
NaclynE posted...
MrJinxed posted...

Jin could be classified as wood when he sees xiaoyou but his humanity is up for debate... Amyway i think most people realise jin stands for moku by the subject title and mokujin rush on the actual.

LOL......I'm still going to put my foot down and say Jin is a human being since i still think you're talking about Jin Kazama and not Mokujin.

Again you're probably better off saying "Moku" as opposed to Jin. Would confuse less amount of people. LOL.
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3 handle: NaclynE102

User Info: fightermcfighty

fightermcfighty
3 years ago#6
wouldnt make sense to say moku considering he isnt the only one you fight, kinjin and tetsujin are there too. i cant wait for rush to come out on US version

User Info: nite1017

nite1017
3 years ago#7
there's 3 type of moku, wood, gold and silver... there's also 3 type of jin, normal, devil, and super devil.

User Info: Blaze924

Blaze924
3 years ago#8
My highest mokujin streak is 88 and have got approximately 90,000 gift points during the event ( Arcade, MR, Ranked). I'm feeling pretty proud of myself having unlocked the rest of the characters in one weekend.

MrJinxed
3 years ago#9
I abreviated a word, not the end of the world lol

User Info: Captian_Butts

Captian_Butts
3 years ago#10
I got a total of 112 JINS
and now I'm about 1k gp away from unlocking my last character who happens to be Jin
I would rather him be a jin though instead of Jin
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Revolution
  3. Final mokujin results

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived