New Character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. New Character?

User Info: GregsterGT

GregsterGT
3 years ago#1
With the small amount of characters initially. Any possibility we'll see a new original character?

User Info: jasomramirez666

jasomramirez666
3 years ago#2
I don't think DH will be able to make a new character. And if they attempt to, we already know it will be bad seeing how they have destroyed the old character designs.

GregsterGT
3 years ago#3
I don't mind the new designs at all. I was hoping for 1 or 2 new characters, not really a big deal, but it would be nice.

User Info: mixedlion

mixedlion
3 years ago#4
It's entirely possible Cinder could be made into a new character. Same 'type' but with a different moveset and persona, sort of like the various Kings in Tekken, possibly even a female Cinder for the sake of more females in KI.
Static and Poison Ivy for Injustice's final 2 DLC. That is all. :)

User Info: omanojyaku

omanojyaku
3 years ago#5
I think some of the people on this board are so shallow they should only be playing Dive Kick.
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1

GregsterGT
3 years ago#6
A female cinder would actually be pretty interesting.

User Info: Ryu_Baks

Ryu_Baks
3 years ago#7
Well, DH said that they want to include more female characters.

User Info: Bootychin88

Bootychin88
3 years ago#8
Female Cinder? Sounds pretty cool.... But I wouldn't want people to start having a tantrum about it like they did about Riptor.

Ryu_Baks posted...
Well, DH said that they want to include more female characters.

Yeah, and remember that "Beautiful African American Female Fighter" thing from the feedback? I wonder if she'll be next. I hope so

GregsterGT
3 years ago#9
Well I guess we did get a new character. A lady ninja with air combos. Will be interesting to see how an aerial style fits in.
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. New Character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived