How to unlock Shadow Tiger Lair + fight SJ

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. How to unlock Shadow Tiger Lair + fight SJ

User Info: SequentialSword

SequentialSword
3 years ago#1
Thanks to acid glow for providing the info
Arcade mode only (duh)
-Must get one character all 3 endings
- Once you have all that done use that character and you have to play on medium
- You cannot lost a single match!
- Opponent 5 and 6 are insanely beefed up almost to a kyle difficulty. Orchid is a nightmare

Also Shadow Jago has his own unique moves and an ULTIMATE finisher, you also get a bonus ending and a sneak peak at the season 2 boss.

Have fun!
"Lightning... It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys"
-Lightning- Final Fantasy XIII

User Info: Gothmogz

Gothmogz
3 years ago#2
As you sure?, I tried that, with Jago, did everything but no shadow jago.
Gamertag: Alehappy

SequentialSword
3 years ago#3
Gothmogz posted...
As you sure?, I tried that, with Jago, did everything but no shadow jago.

I have yet to so it myself here is acidglows video. Good god I hope he doesn't mean lose a ROUND instead of an actual match. That will not be easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6NOvRYZ-Y
"Lightning... It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys"

User Info: s81dingman

s81dingman
3 years ago#4
i just did this and got nothing

SequentialSword
3 years ago#5
Only thing I'm guessing is wrong is that it has t be obtain supreme victories on everyone. O_o

User Info: KrizmKazm

KrizmKazm
3 years ago#6
Damn, if the developers can't even beat Arcade on Medium, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get all Supreme Victories without losing :/ A reskinned stage isn't super appealing to me anyway.

SequentialSword
3 years ago#7
KrizmKazm posted...
Damn, if the developers can't even beat Arcade on Medium, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get all Supreme Victories without losing :/ A reskinned stage isn't super appealing to me anyway.

This

its not bad but once you get to 5 and 6 they up the difficulty an absurd amount.

User Info: enviidisnucca

enviidisnucca
3 years ago#8
SequentialSword posted...
Only thing I'm guessing is wrong is that it has t be obtain supreme victories on everyone. O_o

You forgot to mention that u have to do a ultra on orchid the first play thru n than the second play thru do a ultra on fulgore n than the 3rd play thru have to do a ultra on both I believe

User Info: KrizmKazm

KrizmKazm
3 years ago#9
enviidisnucca posted...

You forgot to mention that u have to do a ultra on orchid the first play thru n than the second play thru do a ultra on fulgore n than the 3rd play thru have to do a ultra on both I believe

He didn't forget, that's the same as the first note:
"- Must get one character all 3 endings"

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 years ago#10
enviidisnucca posted...

None of the ending have anything to do with specifically on Orchid/Fulgore.
-Don't ultra sixth fighter; end 1.
-Ultra sixth fighter; end 2.
-Ultra everyone; end 3.

Edit: Correction, I did a ultra on mostly everyone and just got ending 3.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. How to unlock Shadow Tiger Lair + fight SJ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived