When will the digital version go on sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 3
  3. When will the digital version go on sale?

User Info: swaggernaut

swaggernaut
3 years ago#1
Has this or any game went on sale digitally yet? Reason I want this digital so I can share with my bro and save money. I just got a Xbone, already finished Ryse then sold it, have KI, Peggle 2 and Golf. Since the new games I want comes out late Feb and March, only game left I still want is DR3 but I want it digitally and at least $10 to $15 off.

User Info: Crauling

Crauling
3 years ago#2
lol, not for a while. You'll have to wait a bit. I haven't seen any X-Bone digital games on sale as of yet.
I slept in too late, now I have less time to do nothing.

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#3
I don't think you can get it digitally but you can get it on Craigslist for 40-45 bucks.
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: ozran

ozran
3 years ago#4
wskingws posted...
I don't think you can get it digitally but you can get it on Craigslist for 40-45 bucks.

That is not true as I just recently bought it digtially
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09

User Info: cohowell1

cohowell1
3 years ago#5
got mine thursday on ebay 30.00

User Info: ryugamba

ryugamba
3 years ago#6
wskingws posted...

Wow some people still don't know that every game are available digitally
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: swaggernaut

swaggernaut
3 years ago#9
I don't know why that was modded as there isn't anything "illegal" with that "activity". It's an Xbox One feature, it's even posted on Xbox.com. Just a heads up to the mods.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 3
  3. When will the digital version go on sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived