Set items dropping.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Set items dropping.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 years ago#1
So far in all the live feeds I saw and people commenting here that already have the game set items ( green text) don't seem to be dropping. Are they more rare than the Legendaries? Are they supposed to be?
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Maniac_Dance

Maniac_Dance
4 years ago#2
same arity. They are legendaries just green to differentiate themselves as set pieces instead of stand alone legendaries. And idk how long these people have had the game but a lot of set pieces are endgame so unless these guys are already level 60 playing through inferno, I wouldn't expect to see too many.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

User Info: deathtrooper31

deathtrooper31
4 years ago#3
Net Shark posted...
So far in all the live feeds I saw and people commenting here that already have the game set items ( green text) don't seem to be dropping. Are they more rare than the Legendaries? Are they supposed to be?

Somewhat more rare.
USA - where stupidity is rewarded with lawsuits

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 years ago#4
Oh ok thanks. I am used to D2 where there were tons of low grade set items dropping.
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
4 years ago#5
They do seem to be more rare than a legendary. I'd say my set item drops to legendary drops feels close to 1:5

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
4 years ago#6
they dropped for a poster on the official forums. He got an IK chestpiece for his barb and said it had like "200 more stats" than the pc version of the IK chestpiece.

i was wondering this, too
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg

User Info: Howatizer

Howatizer
4 years ago#7
Set drops seem to be more rare on the PC D3, I wouldn't be surprised the same applies to the console version.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Mohandas Gandhi

User Info: Tec187

Tec187
4 years ago#8
Let me put it like this:

I am in Act 2 hell right now, and I have gotten over 20 legendary drops, and not a single set item.

So yea....rare they are indeed if they are there^^
I'm getting too old for this sheet
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Set items dropping.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived