Staff of Herding

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Staff of Herding

User Info: Nyxsin

Nyxsin
3 years ago#1
So I got the Black Mushroom my first playthrough, just reached the Fields of Slaughter in Act 3 and came across the Caverns of Frost. Is this the right place to find the Gem I need, to make the staff? Cleared it out, but didn't find it..

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
3 years ago#2
Right place. Its just not guaranteed that the enemy that drops it will be there. It took me around 3 times

Nyxsin
3 years ago#3
gangoplush posted...
Right place. Its just not guaranteed that the enemy that drops it will be there. It took me around 3 times

So how do you respawn everything in the Cavern? Quit the game then start it up again?

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
3 years ago#4
Yes thats the fastest way.

Nyxsin
3 years ago#5
gangoplush posted...
Yes thats the fastest way.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Nyxsin
3 years ago#6
Holy hell, FINALLY got Chiltara to spawn after 15+ attempts... that sucked. Do you need any other pieces besides Black Mushroom & Glittering Gem, to make the staff?

User Info: mfv12979

mfv12979
3 years ago#7
you forgot wirts bell that costs 50k and the plan from izuel. That mini boss in act 4 that loves to freeze people.
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266

Nyxsin
3 years ago#8
mfv12979 posted...
you forgot wirts bell that costs 50k and the plan from izuel. That mini boss in act 4 that loves to freeze people.

Where is Wirt's Bell located? I'm geussing i'll have to collect them on my trip through Hell. About to finish Act 3 Nightmare.

User Info: mfv12979

mfv12979
3 years ago#9
wirts bell you can buy it in act 2. the little girl merchant has it
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
3 years ago#10
Nyxsin posted...
mfv12979 posted...

Where is Wirt's Bell located? I'm geussing i'll have to collect them on my trip through Hell. About to finish Act 3 Nightmare.

You can get them at any time by simply selecting a quest that takes place in the vendors/boss's area.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Staff of Herding

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived