solo legendary farming spots

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. solo legendary farming spots

User Info: xsmokeybanditx

xsmokeybanditx
3 years ago#1
hey guys

just wondering what spots you guys are having the best luck farming legendarys...

i have been doin act 1 legacy of cain up to the skeleton king clearing all caves and mobs and getting 1-4 legendarys per run.. inferno master 1 with about 350 MF.

also just killing diablo over and over seems to net a good return of atleast 1 every few battles

any other inputs much appreciated... wanna be fully decked out on my monk and wizard for when i get my internet back
GT xSmokeybanditx

User Info: GTJonnyMnemonic

GTJonnyMnemonic
3 years ago#2
Act 1 I go Festering Woods, Weaping Hollow and Fields of Misery sometimes Halls of Agony 2/1
Act 2 Black Canyon Mines, Archives and Oasis
Act 3 Keeps 3/2, Stonefort, Arreat Crater 1/2 and Tower of the Cursed 1/2
GT:Crimson Torque
D3:Baratheon#2922

User Info: Maniac_Dance

Maniac_Dance
3 years ago#3
go to youtube and check out "alkaizer run" Best spots in act 3 with the most elite packs. Also used to be the best run for paragon level farming.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

User Info: DoctorRoXo

DoctorRoXo
3 years ago#4
i've played a lot this past week. and only 1 legendary has dropped and my friend got it [couch co-op]. though i have been using 2 different characters. DH for solo and Barb for co-op.

User Info: xsmokeybanditx

xsmokeybanditx
3 years ago#5
that vid helped thx. but looking for more console specific spots. i know its the same game and all but from what i hear thedrop rates and all that are pretty different.
GT xSmokeybanditx
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. solo legendary farming spots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived