Key Warden drop rates?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Key Warden drop rates?

User Info: AlmightyRune

AlmightyRune
3 years ago#1
Difficulty drop rates for items to craft Hellfire Ring:

Easy - 5%
Medium - 20%
Hard - 40%
Master I - 60%
Master II - 70%
Master III - 80%
Master IV - 90%
Master V - 100%

is this accurate?

User Info: Onox74

Onox74
3 years ago#2
I've seen other people post those same numbers. My personal experience (which is only a few kills each on the first two wardens) has been 100% on master 1 and with 3 valor. That's <10 attempts though so I might just be lucky.

User Info: AlmightyRune

AlmightyRune
3 years ago#3
All I know is I played on Master 1 and killed the first Keywarden (how do people play on Master 1-5 and not die???) two different times and neither time got a key or any legendary for that matter. Three stack of valor both times.

User Info: hardmerchandise

hardmerchandise
3 years ago#4
I got a key off each of the first three wardens and the plans and a key of hate off the fourth one, first kill.

Had 3 stacks of valor.
GT: hardmerchandise, DominantWeevil7, Smooperman2000, Gorak the Orc
Pawns: Aryana 200 Sorc, Selenia <150 Mage, Aeken 200 Ranger, Gorak <200 Warrior

User Info: Gun Sage

Gun Sage
3 years ago#5
You have to have 3 stacks to get the drops, the magic find doesn't matter though.

I've done master 3 for all my warden farming thus far, and that seems about right. I get keys most of the time, pretty rare to not get one, so 80% feels right.

I'm just curious what the drop rates are on the body parts for the hellfire ring...

User Info: wareuph

wareuph
3 years ago#6
Gun Sage posted...
You have to have 3 stacks to get the drops, the magic find doesn't matter though.

I've done master 3 for all my warden farming thus far, and that seems about right. I get keys most of the time, pretty rare to not get one, so 80% feels right.

I'm just curious what the drop rates are on the body parts for the hellfire ring...

They're the same. 60% chance for them to drop on master I, 100% on master V. Been farming them for days :)
GT: Metal Lloyd
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MetalLloyd-1904/
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Key Warden drop rates?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived