Are you a D3 hoarder?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Are you a D3 hoarder?

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 years ago#1
Do you have issues parting with stuff? Do you keep stuff because you feel one day " you will need it" ? Do you have characters that are nothing but item whores? I am not at there yet but in D2 I was bad. At least this game keeps stuff separated for you, boots with boots, etc. In D2 I drove myself crazy organizing items. :)
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
Have a mic but Sharks don't talk.

Net Shark
4 years ago#2
In fact in D2 I had mule characters named boots, amulets, etc.

User Info: DotHaze

DotHaze
4 years ago#3
I am a hoarder...I wish the stash could upgrade to 1000 items lol or at least but more space with MSP..
Xbox GT: DotHaze

Net Shark
4 years ago#4
If you ever played D2 the stash in D3 is worlds bigger and the shared thing is also a big plus. In D2 it was a pain in da rear passing stuff to your other character.

User Info: acer1959

acer1959
4 years ago#5
Hi my name is (fill in the blank) and I am a hoarder in D3. Always think when I get something good I can use it for another player I'm creating. It's a mess.

User Info: BANGSBASS

BANGSBASS
4 years ago#6
I've never really been a hoarder, but ever since I made it to inferno, I've been keeping every legendary I find "just in case"...

chances are they are useless but I figure it would look cool if I save as many as I can and drop them all somewhere. Could make a cool design with them or something on the ground...
BASS ~Club CarDoor~Official Team PS4 Member
(BANGS) Make music with us! http://youtu.be/ZNj2apFVdL8

User Info: ProLuRuora

ProLuRuora
4 years ago#7
I'm terrible with hoarding in D3...any low lvl piece with +XP..anything Legendary..I even made an offline profile for another stash XD
GT: Untamedheadcase, currently playing Diablo 3, Skyrim, Halo 4
Love to trade..You can PM me about what I have up for trade anytime =)

Net Shark
4 years ago#8
acer1959 posted...
Hi my name is (fill in the blank) and I am a hoarder in D3. Always think when I get something good I can use it for another player I'm creating. It's a mess.

We will be on that hoarder show. " I thought my cat fluffy ran away. Sadly I found him under my item pile along with a half eaten cheese burger and a collection of yard gnomes". :)

User Info: loki_the_grim

loki_the_grim
4 years ago#9
Hi my name is (Loki) and I am a hoarder in D3. Always think when I get something good I can use it for another player I'm creating. It's a mess.

I created Mule characters on my wifes profile, so named:

DEX MULE
STR MULE
INT MULE
DH MULE
WD MULE
EE (everything else)

My stash and the mule's are both almost full. I generally keep things I don't really want for trade items, and then I never get around to trading.
Ign: LokiTheGrim84

Net Shark
4 years ago#10
Yup I'm a pack rat.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Are you a D3 hoarder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived