Trading design for Radiant Star Topaz , Exalted Fine Zhezi plan (Daibo) and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Trading design for Radiant Star Topaz , Exalted Fine Zhezi plan (Daibo) and...

User Info: pro9b17

pro9b17
3 years ago#1
Razorspikes of Dexterity Plan (5 random properties).

I am looking for level 60 Wizard apparel with good INT and attack speed/Critical bonuses. Preferably a helm that doesn't cover the face, or shoulder armor, pants, or boots with a movement speed/INT bonus.

I also have a level 45 Scarbringer, a legendary Monk fist weapon with the following stats:

1 socket
155-198 Holy Damage
79 STR
72 DEX
166 INT
154 VIT
1.40 Spirit per second
25.7% chance to inflict Bleed for 98-125 damage over 5 seconds

I have no use for it, it's in storage. Will trade these for some good Wizard apparel types mentioned above. Or if you have a 1-handed sword/wand with a high INT bonus that deals more than 1700 base damage with a decent attack speed like The Ancient Bone Sabre of Zumakalis, Sever, Doombringer, Gesture of Orpheus etc. those would be great too. I have some good level 60 legendary 2-handed weapons I would also trade for any of the above mentioned weapons.
Dubstep: Music inspired by the sound of car accidents, jackhammers, and foghorns all thrown into a blender as a whale f***s a dolphin in the background.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Trading design for Radiant Star Topaz , Exalted Fine Zhezi plan (Daibo) and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived