First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#21
Pager? What is that?
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
If marathons were easy, they'd be called your mom

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#22
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Pager? What is that?

Beep beep beep... Hit a pay phone son.

Not quite first of the day, but one of the only notable ones.
Tal rashas bling bling for the 4 piece set bonus.
http://instagram.com/p/okPIkWCAWo/
Reroll wd for the crit chance.
Now it's raining meteors!!
Peace dinosaurs..
Code of conduct

User Info: coronamad

coronamad
3 years ago#23
As entertaining as your posts always are, I still feel like I need either a translator or a lobotomy to understand half of them.
Because boobies are better when they're evil. ~ YuffieGVxx
GT: AngryBearTony

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
3 years ago#24
coronamad posted...
As entertaining as your posts always are, I still feel like I need either a translator or a lobotomy to understand half of them.

No need for hostility here. Let's keep this thread, and the board in general, a friendly place.
Find anything neat today Coron?
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla

User Info: DanBourne

DanBourne
3 years ago#25
1LotD. Lamentation. Mighty belt. 290 strength, arcane res, max fury, 2.9% damage to life, +7% bash damage. :( not frenzy....

Also picked up leg plan starspine(cross bow) , depth diggers, scourge. Will probably get more clutter after dinner ;)

Azrael0206
3 years ago#26
DanBourne posted...
1LotD. Lamentation. Mighty belt. 290 strength, arcane res, max fury, 2.9% damage to life, +7% bash damage. :( not frenzy....

Also picked up leg plan starspine(cross bow) , depth diggers, scourge. Will probably get more clutter after dinner ;)

Nice finds!
Dont feel down about the bash, I personally would prefer it. It can be really good for certain builds!
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla

User Info: D3phaultID

D3phaultID
3 years ago#27
Belial just hooked it up with a 1460 Gesture of Orpheus. 2.8% LS and 106% CD. No APOC or socket tho.

Azrael0206
3 years ago#28
D3phaultID posted...
Belial just hooked it up with a 1460 Gesture of Orpheus. 2.8% LS and 106% CD. No APOC or socket tho.

Still pretty nice! Thanks for sharing!

User Info: coronamad

coronamad
3 years ago#29
Azrael0206 posted...
coronamad posted...

No need for hostility here. Let's keep this thread, and the board in general, a friendly place.

Wasn't meant to be hostile at all, really. Amused. And in answer to your query, not a thing the last 2 days.
Because boobies are better when they're evil. ~ YuffieGVxx
GT: AngryBearTony

Azrael0206
3 years ago#30
coronamad posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
coronamad posted...

Wasn't meant to be hostile at all, really. Amused. And in answer to your query, not a thing the last 2 days.

That sucks! Hopefully your luck changes!
Ever run VoA? I love it when I'm on a dry spell. Always seems to reward my efforts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived