Looking for a Marquise Amethyst plan if anyone has an extra.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Looking for a Marquise Amethyst plan if anyone has an extra.

User Info: Cail_Loricson

Cail_Loricson
2 years ago#1
Pretty much what the title says, I didn't realize I was missing this plan :p

Also, while I have your attention, does anyone know how a +%skill damage factors in to a characters sheet DPS?
- I am using a Bezoar Stone with +11% Fists of Thunder damage, but found a Mempo of Twilight that reads a higher DPS. Is the skill damage calculated in the sheet DPS?

User Info: codehunter87

codehunter87
2 years ago#2
I have that plan if you need it, message me on my GT.

Also, I THINK DPS is overall attack power, while the skill buff is not counted into that.
GT Forte Baroque

User Info: Cail_Loricson

Cail_Loricson
2 years ago#3
Thanks man, I wasn't sure how to check, as the forums and a Google search only gave me information related to the PC version (and then only for spreadsheets and ROS calculations...). I don't know why it doesn't break it down, or at least have an advanced setting to allow you to see the bonuses you get from gear, since it is a gear driven game.

Anyway, yes, I still need that plan and I will be on at random times this weekend, if you are available. I will message you on LIVE when I get in from work in the morning; third shift isn't conducive to multiplayer games unfortunately :p. If I can catch you on, I would be grateful for the assist, I am trying to gear up my wizard so I can make the jump to Master III, and decided that a little more health would probably help.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Looking for a Marquise Amethyst plan if anyone has an extra.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived