Demon's Revenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Demon's Revenge

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
2 years ago#11
keyspoy posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
keyspoy posted...
What about Demon's scale does that have any notable properties to be sought after?

Again, I can't look at the number of properties at the moment. Pants cannot roll offensive stats for the random, so important ones to look for are:
2 Sockets
Main stat (str right?)
Vitality
Allres
Armor

I doubt you can roll more than that.

41-60 Fire Resistance
+5 Properties

Yeah strength i'm on a barb

Then if you can get it about like what I posted, I think that would be a great pair!
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'

User Info: keyspoy

keyspoy
2 years ago#12
Nice one azreal i'll write those down and see what i can manage :-)
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK

User Info: DanBourne

DanBourne
2 years ago#13
I've been thinking for little while that the demon set with fire res on it would be handy for monk...

User Info: keyspoy

keyspoy
2 years ago#14
DanBourne posted...
I've been thinking for little while that the demon set with fire res on it would be handy for monk...

If i get my monk to 60 i'll put it on him

My barb seems to be taking less damage from molten and fire-chain thanks for the suggestion to make them.
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
2 years ago#15
keyspoy posted...
DanBourne posted...

If i get my monk to 60 i'll put it on him

My barb seems to be taking less damage from molten and fire-chain thanks for the suggestion to make them.

I think Dan was eluding to the One With Everything passive. If you can roll some demon's skin gear with allres they will stack and give you a nice damage reduction ;)
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Demon's Revenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived