A dream of mine is to play guitar...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rocksmith 2014 Edition
  3. A dream of mine is to play guitar...

User Info: Tifas_Man

Tifas_Man
3 years ago#1
Is this a good place to learn for a beginner? I don't have a guitar, but I've always wanted to learn. Is there any good recommendations?
PSN: AwesomeAsFozzy
THAT'S RIGHT!!! RUN YOU B*******!!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL!!!!

User Info: Oemenia

Oemenia
3 years ago#2
The perfect way, guitar has a really long and boring learning curve, this makes the act of learning fun as well as structured.

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
3 years ago#3
A couple of years ago I finally bought a guitar and started to learn through online tutorials and stuff. I've been learning with Rocksmith 2014 for a couple of months now, and I can assure that I've learned much more during this time than over those years while trying to learn on my own. Rocksmith is much fun and a good substitute teacher, so its a definite recommend from me.
PSN: bmouse

User Info: gunzz_n_mix

gunzz_n_mix
3 years ago#4
I've been playing for just over a month now and I can say that I couldn't be happier with my progress.
PSN: jgunzzz
You bring the wine, I'll cut the cheese.

User Info: Tifas_Man

Tifas_Man
3 years ago#5
Any guitar recommendations?
PSN: AwesomeAsFozzy
THAT'S RIGHT!!! RUN YOU B*******!!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL!!!!

User Info: mildare_el_rayo

mildare_el_rayo
3 years ago#6
You can buy the official Rocksmith guitar which supposedly isn't too shabby and it's like 300 dollars

http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Electrics.aspx
I have been forced to do this

User Info: Matsuzo

Matsuzo
3 years ago#7
I use an Epiphone G-400 SG, which is based on the '61 Reissue Gibson SG. Looks, feels, and sounds fantastic. You can probably pick one up for about $350 or so.
  1. Boards
  2. Rocksmith 2014 Edition
  3. A dream of mine is to play guitar...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived