Which FF character do u reckon Hades will blackmail this time? (mkh1/2 spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Which FF character do u reckon Hades will blackmail this time? (mkh1/2 spoilers)

User Info: Meeptheawesome

Meeptheawesome
9 months ago#41
Bloodshed113094 posted...
slmcknett posted...
^
FFXV spoilers. "Would likely," nothing; we see her healing somebody in, like, the first scene she appears in. Her death is stupid. As was her and Noct's inferred love for each other. FFXV suffers from the "tell but don't show" syndrome. Hell, sometimes they don't even tell or show. Who the hell was Verstael, again?

I couldn't remember so I was covering my bases. So, yeah. Healer killed by being stabbed with a knife and not healing herself despite never having any reason she couldn't and shown to still be moving after the villain leaves. FFXV is such a mess.

She had to die to fulfill the prophecy or some bull crap, and she knew before so she let herself die to save just Noct.

Lelouch71 posted...

I don't think Noctis would work unless he gets mind control. He is too laid back unless Hades held his bros captured and plans on killing them if he doesn't do what he wants. In that case it would work. Otherwise he would work better as a regular cameo who Sora befriends.

Prompto falls off a train again, Hades finds him and holds him hostage XD
It's been so long since I've been here on these boards lmao

User Info: Meeptheawesome

Meeptheawesome
9 months ago#42
Update: I don't think Noctis will be in it due to a new interview with Famitsu, apparently Nomura hasn't put Noctis in yet although he said he "will try his best." This is in response to a new poll done by Famitsu a while ago in which people answered that they wanted to see Noctis guest star in KH3
Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi7KHTIzx-g
Skip to 11:00
It's been so long since I've been here on these boards lmao

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
9 months ago#43
Meeptheawesome posted...
Update: I don't think Noctis will be in it due to a new interview with Famitsu, apparently Nomura hasn't put Noctis in yet although he said he "will try his best." This is in response to a new poll done by Famitsu a while ago in which people answered that they wanted to see Noctis guest star in KH3
Source
[vid snip]
Skip to 11:00

hm, if he's not in by now, I doubt he will be. Mostly due to how OC is the world they've been working on almost entirely from what they've shown us. If he was in, he'd likely be there. So, not expecting it but I won't be surprised either if it happens.
LoL : HipsterSora Love of my Life : Ezreal
The day the KH3 board died : https://gyazo.com/5d8f7594950745ef9c6b01bfe5768587

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
9 months ago#44
digitalwill2000 posted...
@jaeger Thats pretty good, I could see that. Considering Hercules story was finished in KH2 and that Hades is a fan favourite I could see his main priority being revenge or just securing the keyblade for himself "blah blah it takes more than power to wield a keyblade you'd never understand blah blah"

Edit: The advent children also cememted cloud as an emo. If anything its Squall who is more like the designated emo in the flagship series, but he was also a leader-type and that was emphasised in KH

Advent children is awful though, and I'm pretty sure was also made by nomura

So yeah nomura is the reason for emo cloud
Official Shisui Uchiha of the storm 4 board

User Info: SoraOwnKeyblade

SoraOwnKeyblade
9 months ago#45
kollie89 posted...

The flanderized, despondent Cloud is a result of Square pandering to his fanboys/fangirls and teens that remember him for being a "cold" and "cool" dude, despite never being consistently so mopey in the actual game. He first behaved this way in Tactics, which predates his KH and AC appearances. Nowadays, they're trying to fix him (although Mobius seems to still depict him as a total robot from what I've seen).
So sayeth the ruler of Bethos.
http://i.imgur.com/8zDU05C.png

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
9 months ago#46
^I have a headcanon where since Tifa is his light and Sephiroth is his darkness, he actually doesn't have the core parts of her heart and thus can't express emotion as well as others. In KH1 we know he was actively seeking his light, and ended up fighting his darkness. I think in the end he'll have to accept both parts back into him.
LoL : HipsterSora Love of my Life : Ezreal
The day the KH3 board died : https://gyazo.com/5d8f7594950745ef9c6b01bfe5768587

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
9 months ago#47
SoraOwnKeyblade posted...
kollie89 posted...

The flanderized, despondent Cloud is a result of Square pandering to his fanboys/fangirls and teens that remember him for being a "cold" and "cool" dude, despite never being consistently so mopey in the actual game. He first behaved this way in Tactics, which predates his KH and AC appearances. Nowadays, they're trying to fix him (although Mobius seems to still depict him as a total robot from what I've seen).

Yeah this was during the whole emo & brooding craze that got old fast. Its why manga like Naruto got so popular because the guy had every reason to be brooding but doesnt act like an emo
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
9 months ago#48
kollie89 posted...

Yeah this was during the whole emo & brooding craze that got old fast. Its why manga like Naruto got so popular because the guy had every reason to be brooding but doesnt act like an emo

Meanwhile we still had Sasuke
Official leader of the Illuminati.
"Never underestimate the power of the scout's code!" - Satan

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
9 months ago#49
DrakoVongola1 posted...
kollie89 posted...

Oh yeah...I forgot. Even Sora & Riku were above that, even at their lowest moments
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: liger0jaeger

liger0jaeger
9 months ago#50
DrakoVongola1 posted...
kollie89 posted...

Oh yeah...I forgot. Even Sora & Riku were above that, even at their lowest moments

What always bugged me was how the other FFVII characters always seemed too cheerful in both KH and AC. For KH their world got overrun by the heartless forcing them to flee. For AC it's been what 2 years after they've been through what amounts to a short war with the ruling government, sephiroth, and the planet itself. Both scenarios are gonna leave some stress on the psyche so either (for KH) everyone but Leon(a non FFVII character ) (and maybe cloud) are in extreme denial, or they have some sociopathic behavior.
As for AC well I've mentioned earlier that he could very well have depression and/or PTSD.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Which FF character do u reckon Hades will blackmail this time? (mkh1/2 spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived